Open Positions (1)
Cary Direct Hire Oct 9, 2020 Field Services This position will architect, implement and maintain database solutions to support enterprise applications and services for our client. The ideal candidate will be able to work with both technical and non-technical staff to analyze and understand business requirements. Position will assist DBA with regular maintenance of the corporate databases. Candidates must have strong skills in data analysis, database modeling, query writing, and stored procedure development.
• Develop, troubleshoot & optimize complex queries, stored procedures, and database scripts
• Develop complex reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Provide database related technical expertise to application development team
• Troubleshoot and resolve production software issues
• Analyze project requirements and translate into programming and data structure specifications
• Assist with regular database maintenance tasks
• Provide regular project status reports for management
Minimum Job Requirements
• BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
• 3+ years of experience in relational database development, administration and analysis
• High aptitude for data analysis and modeling
• Strong skills developing queries, scripts, and stored procedures (T-SQL preferred; PL/SQL or equivalent acceptable)
• Experience with database performance optimization techniques
• Analytical business analysis skills – must be able to interact with business users, gather requirements, etc.
• Experience building reports using third party reporting tools (SQL Server Reporting Services preferred)
• Self-motivated and willing to learn and master new technologies
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in fast paced, high-pressure environment
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving skills
Engineers work in an open office environment and work a standard 40 hours a week. Evening or weekend work may be necessary to meet deadlines or solve specific problems.