As a trusted partner to our client, Corus360 is looking to hire a W2 full-time, direct-hire Senior Java Developer in Raleigh, North Carolina.
You will be responsible to architect, implement and support enterprise level software solutions. You should be able to work with both technical and non-technical staff to analyze and understand business requirements. You should have strong skills in architecting Java software solutions, data analysis, query writing, and stored procedure development.
- Assist business analysts in the identification and documentation of software requirements
- Produce functional and design specifications from provided business requirements
- Lead coding of new software applications according to provided requirements
- Develop and present technical implementation plans
- Troubleshoot and resolve production software issues
- Analyze applications, provide solutions for performance issues, solve complex problems
- Provide regular project status reports for management
- Provide support to QA department during both internal and external product testing
- Perform code reviews of software produced by other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of Spring/J2EE application development experience (Spring Framework, Servlets, JDBC)
- 5+ years of relational database experience (Preferably MSSQL/TSQL)
- Clear background check and drug test
Corus360, a Converge Company, offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Corus360 does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.