As a trusted partner to our client, we are looking to hire multiple Senior Performance Engineers for full time, permanent W2 salaried roles near Miami, Florida. Some Relocation Assistance is Available. No 3rd Party Candidates will be Considered.
- Create, execute and manage test plans/test cases across the entire spectrum of quality assurance, including but not limited to, exploratory tests, acceptance tests, functional tests, regression tests, smoke tests, usability tests, performance tests, etc.
- Analyze requirements (user stories and acceptance criteria) and align test strategy for wide ranges of projects
- Write automated Selenium WebDriver (java), API and performance scripts.
- Execute testing on relational DB.
- Communicates quality issues and risks to the software development teams and technical leaders.
- Mentor and provide guidance, assistance for testing approach design and tools on projects of peers and junior associates.
- Assist with creating and performing repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Coordinate with management to ensure identification of appropriate schedules, goals, design criteria, methodology, etc.
- Complete assigned tasks thoroughly and on time. Escalates appropriately, if deadlines are in danger.
- Manage projects to deadlines while avoiding undue time crunch for self and project team.
- Manage projects while accepting responsibility over a specialized area.
- Provide good, clear communications to stakeholders, setting expectations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced familiarity with quality assurance methodologies and objectives.
- A product-centric mindset and the ability to ask questions in order to improve the product, not only in its technical implementation but also in how well it is serving the needs of our customers.
- Ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into deliverable test cases/scripts and analyze logs.
- Keen ability to Identify and anticipate problems and solutions.
- Self-directed and may provide direction to individuals or small teams.
- Breaks multi-week objectives into tasks.
- Can decompose tasks and provide definition for others.
- Expert in at least 2 domains or technologies; Intermediate competency in most domains or technologies used in team.
- Can articulate core controls and requirements to business units, is also able to understand business requirements into Core controls.
- Takes a proactive role in developing actionable programs that drive improvements and increases productivity/revenue/customer value.
- Provides solution-driven thought leadership for affiliated team.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 10% of the time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- A minimum of 5 years of IT-related work experience
- A minimum of 3 year of experience with manual testing, API testing, Integration testing and troubleshooting
- Advanced level experience in Performance Testing
Corus360, a Converge Company, offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.