As a trusted partner to our client, Converge Technology Solutions is looking to hire a full-time, W2, Contract to Hire Adaptive Insights Administrator to support the Corporate Workday Financials for our client. This role will start as a 100% remote position until the office reopens. At that point, you must be willing to live within commute distance of Chicago, IL or Jacksonville, Florida.
In the role, you will be responsible for managing and maximizing the day-to-day functionality of Adaptive Insights and the integration with our general ledger platform, Workday Financials. This role will proactively support critical business strategies by directing the maintenance and, as needed, further development of the system while collaborating cross-functionally with business and FP&A leaders. You will additionally act as a partner to the Workday Financials and other business teams to ensure seamless management of ERP environment.
- Manage data integrations into Adaptive Insights from Workday Financials, Workday HCM and other source systems as appropriate, serve as primary point of contact for business and IT teams
- Monitor deployment of additional cloud-based functionality/upgrades release by Workday/Adaptive, complete and coordinate testing and communication to key stakeholders
- Manage business rules impacting calculations, allocations and repositories built within Adaptive insights for the purposes of facilitating the Company’s annual budgeting exercise and recurring forecasts
- Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations to meet evolving business and operational needs
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, guidelines, and best practices to ensure data integrity and standardized end user processes
- Lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities
- Troubleshoot intermittent data and/or break/fix issues
- Maintain user permissions and role access
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into effective & efficient application configuration
- Perform additional tasks related to the administration of Adaptive Insights as needed
- 5+ years of experience with system administration with a minimum of 2 years in FP&A preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant field
- Adaptive Insights SME
- Knowledge of Adaptive Planning suite
- Excellent data analysis skills, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Superior communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
- Team player that embraces change and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Strong attention to detail
Converge Technology Solutions offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.