As a trusted partner to our client, Corus360 is looking to hire a Manager of Network Operations for a full-time (C2H) onsite opportunity in Duluth, GA. In this role, you will manage a team responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting and the day-to-day maintenance of a critical network infrastructures across North America and Canada.
- Manage a team of network, telephony
- Oversee the completion of the SD-WAN migration for under 100 remaining locations in the US.
- Manage UCaaS rollout to designated Quikrete locations.
- Respond to and address outages, escalations and provide status updates.
- Manage day-to-day activities, prioritizing workloads across the team; overseeing daily and weekly activities.
- Ensure SolarWinds is properly monitoring and alerting on all network devices across the enterprise.
- Ensures that the responsibilities, and accountability of all direct reports are defined and understood.
- Reports department metrics and statistics to senior management.
- Provide expert level troubleshooting to quickly identify and resolve network related incidents across 300+ offices.
- Be available off hours as needs may arise.
- Plan and execute upgrades to the existing environment with minimal downtime to users.
- Be a leader for your team members and provide guidance with positive encouragement. Mentor and train more junior associates.
- Must bring a high level of professionalism to high stress, difficult situations.
- Collaborate with your IT and business counterparts to assist and support them with network infrastructure projects, initiatives and needs.
- Make recommendations to senior management on network infrastructure modifications and version upgrades while controlling costs and scaling for future growth.
- The responsibilities listed above are representative of the position and are not all-inclusive. More detailed listings of the duties and tasks are outlined in supplemental documents.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing and managing a large Cisco network which includes switches, routers and firewalls.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing a Network team.
- Experience managing a telephony infrastructure.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate teams to accomplish goals within tight time frames and manage IT projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence others and communicate IT concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to work independently and skilled in exercising a high degree of initiative, independent judgment, discretion and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives.
- Extensive experience with installation, configuration, troubleshooting and upgrading existing corporate voice, data and firewall environments.
- Strong familiarity with Cisco Nexus & Catalyst switches.
- Familiarity with Cisco Umbrella and FirePower.
- Experience with Palo Alto security devices preferred.
- Critical thinking, communication and superior customer service skills are essential.
- Experience with SolarWinds network management and monitoring required.
Corus360, a Converge Company, offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.