As a trusted partner to our client, Converge Technology Solutions is looking to hire a Contract Project Manager to support our client.
This role will be 100% remote.
- You will help manage and direct moderate to large scale projects for both technical and business initiatives.
- This includes supporting a Data Strategy team, but is not limited to, prioritizing project deliverables and the allocation of resources within the business and technical units based upon need.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the project including but not limited to implementation, support and reporting/ documentation.
- You will plan and manage the work of project teams to ensure that final products are delivered on time and within budget while aligning project work activities with business customer goals and objectives.
- Your excellent communication skills will be critical in working closely with business customers to translate business needs into system requirements and design specifications.
- You should be able to travel as needed.
- 5-10 years of experience within Life Insurance and IT project management
- Experience compiling financial project cost data, coordinating Business Requirements and managing feasibility studies, time/cost estimates.
- Experience with process design, workflow analysis, re-engineering or other change management techniques whose purpose is to make and implement recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Experience with the Total Quality Management process and tracking preferred, but not required.
- Strong understanding of insurance industry preferred (Life & Health insurance).
- Education equivalent to a college degree in an information technology related discipline or other disciplines with an information technology and/or business administration focus, or the equivalent in related work experience.
Converge Technology Solutions offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.