As a trusted partner to our client, Converge Technology Solutions is looking to hire a full-time Financial / Technical Project Manager for a 6-12 month contract to hire position. The role will be 100% remote to the Southeast Region with potential travel as needed when safe.
- You will manage and direct moderate to large scale projects for both technical and business initiatives.
- This includes supporting the Finance team but is not limited to prioritizing project deliverables and the allocation of resources within the business and technical units based upon need.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the project including but not limited to implementation, support and reporting/ documentation.
- You will oversee projects that relate directly to the organization’s revenue and expenses, cash flow, long-term investments, and reporting.
- 5-10 years of experience IT project management with finance related projects.
- Experience compiling financial project cost data, coordinating Business Requirements and managing feasibility studies, time/cost estimates.
- Experience with process design, workflow analysis, re-engineering or other change management techniques whose purpose is to make and implement recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Experience with the Total Quality Management process and tracking (preferred).
- Understanding of the insurance industry (Life & Health Insurance preferred).
- Education equivalent to a college degree in an information technology related discipline or other disciplines with an information technology and/or business administration focus, or the equivalent in related work experience.
Converge Technology Solutions offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.