As a trusted partner to our client, Converge Technology Solutions is helping to identify, screen and hire a full-time, permanent Information Security Manager to work in Centennial, Colorado. You will serve as the process owner for all activities related to availability, integrity, and confidentiality of customer, employee, and business information in compliance with the various financial institutions’ information security policies and procedures. You will carry out the responsibilities of the position in accordance with company’s Information Security Policies and Procedures. You will work with the Information Security Committee to ensure cooperative efforts are made with all partners as appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors the information security policies and procedures instituted by the organization.
- Enforces the organization’s information security policies and procedures
- Provides direct information security training to all employees, contractors, alliances, and other third parties.
- Monitors and reviews compliance with the organization’s information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other third parties and refers problems to appropriate department managers or administrators.
- Monitors internal control systems to ensure that appropriate information access levels and are maintained.
- Support the review of technical security requirements and will track any security exceptions and remediation efforts.
- Management of the primary vendor (MSSP) general performance.
- Daily task completions
- Overall performance
- Gather and report security metrics to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- Lead Incident response program tactical team.
- Lead Problem Management program.
- Participates in the organization’s disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Monitors advancements in information security technologies, recommends new technologies and product modifications based on new risks/threats that would provide value to the collaboration.
- Ability to work independently on goals and direction provided by the Chief Information Security Officer or the executive team.
- Ability to analyze complex projects and identify relevant policies, gaps, and risks. Works independently with project teams and requires advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Interface with external audit functions and customer audit functions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Information Security Officer or the executive team.
• Qualified candidate must have a minimum 10 years’ experience in the Information Security field
• CISSP or comparable security specific certification
• Bachelor’s degree in information security management or a relate field preferred
Converge Technology Solutions offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.