As a trusted partner with multiple on-going enterprise digital transformation and application modernization projects in process, Converge Technology Solutions is helping our client identify, screen and secure multiple Business Management Consultants to work in Alpharetta on a hybrid onsite/remote basis. This will be a contract to hire position with the possibility of being hired full-time, permanently on day one. Positions will start after January 3rd, 2022.
What would you do/ who you are :
- Communicates effectively. You are unafraid to put together a proposal, a deck, or a presentation, and share it with diverse audiences, including senior leaders.
- Solves difficult problems. You can analyze both qualitative and quantitative data, and find a way to break it down effectively to get to real-world solutions for your clients.
- Effectively manage teams. Whether directly or indirectly, you understand what drives success, and how to help a team reach it.
- Thrives in an agile environment. You embrace change, collaborate first, and above all, expect results.
- Has the ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Can effectively manage meetings and workshops with participants at all levels of seniority
- Has the ability to make relevant connections between seemingly unrelated topics and concepts to draw new insights
- Is curious about solving difficult problems
- Has the ability to effectively manage teams, both vertically and horizontally across the organization
- Proactively identifies issues and problems and develops proposed solution options before escalating
- Has the ability to prepare high quality deliverables
- Has experience in digital product development in an agile context, testing and automation, or other relevant tech heavy skills
- Is familiar with financial modeling, ROI calculation, change management and coalition building, tailoring messages appropriately to the audience
- Is fluent with MS Excel, PowerPoint and other project management tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in IT, Engineering, Business or Finance
- 2+ years of Management Consulting
- Fluency in the Microsoft suite of products and other project management tools
- Familiarity with financial modeling, ROI calculations, and other budgeting and forecasting exercises
- Experience working on IT projects
- Effectively able synthesize and communicate complex ideas
- Uses a logical approach to solve problems, improve processes, conflict reconciliation
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to coordinate tasks between different organizations
- Experience handling complex programs with activities across multiple workstreams, vendors and internal resources.
- Demonstrable track record managing highly complex programs
Travel may be required in the future: 25-50%
Converge Technology Solutions offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.