As a trusted partner, Converge Technology Solutions is helping to identify, screen and hire a full-time Full Stack Engineer for a full-time, permanent position with our client in Raleigh, North Carolina. You will be part of a growing and experienced engineering team with a mandate to transform and accelerate our software delivery pipelines, which includes supporting the launch of new lines of business and services in the US.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation and stock where applicable.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- A world-class training program in financial services.
- Flexible work/life balance options.
- Opportunities to do challenging work.
- Support Development and DevOps in T&O
- You will support the Engineering team in building out a suite of applications including customer facing UIs backed by a large, modern service framework. This includes:
- implementing business logic to create, maintain and enhance RESTful web-services, and to consume SOAP and REST web-services using Java and the Spring stack
- implement UIs using HTML5, CSS and modern JS frameworks
- contribute to architecting our microservice frameworks that can scale, are resilient, measurable and observable
- write unit tests, mocks, participate in code reviews
- participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
- Experience with Java in the Spring stack, including Spring Boot, Hibernate, RDBMS design principles and familiarity with MSSQL server, MYSQL or similar.
- Running SQL queries and interpreting results.
- Unit testing with Junit and mocking frameworks like Mockito or EasyMock.
- Building dynamic and responsive UIs using HTML5 and CSS, using at least 2 of the following frameworks: JQuery, Angular 8, React, Vue.
- Creating and consuming REST webservices.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, deployment tools like UCD or Ansible.
- Experience with JMS, queues, publishing to and subscribing from topics from RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Experience with web-servers, load balancers and firewalls.
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2, authentication providers like PingFederate or Auth0, and SSO.
- Knowledge of public key encryption, code signing.
Converge Technology Solutions offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.