As a trusted partner, Converge Technology Solutions is helping our client identify, screen and secure a full-time, permanent IT Service Desk Manager to join their leadership team in Denver, Colorado. This role will be a hybrid, onsite/remote position, so local candidates are preferred as well as candidates willing to relocate to Denver on their own accord.
In this role, you will manage the Service Desk staff and ensure that end users are always receiving the highest level of customer service possible for all level-one and level-two incidents. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user service requests, including but not limited to, Knowledge Base maintenance, the coordination of computer service desk functions, software and hardware troubleshooting, and low-to-mid level infrastructure problems.
- Monitors staff and their resolution of user problems to ensure optimum user-system performance.
- Monitors all incoming work requests, incident tickets, and status checks by customers via a ticketing system.
- Ensures that calls/requests are being taken/logged, assigned, checked out, and resolved or escalated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures the use of best practice service quality metrics in the delivery of Service Desk support. Such as: first call resolution rate, total call ownership, escalation, and support metrics tracking and reporting.
- Meet with client liaisons to review and assess current Service Desk service levels and develop strategies for new services and service quality improvements.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of service desk supervision.
- Experience with implementing and managing self-help systems and platforms (e.g., password reset, knowledge management, etc.).
- Experience with analyzing and eliminating “bad call/ticket volume” (characterized as volume to the Service Desk which could have been avoided).
- Experience with various value-added Service Desk tools and platforms designed to create a more efficient and effective Service Desk experience.
- Experience with service level tracking with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Supervise direct reporting staff and delegate work duties according to overall company police
- Develop staff to maximize potential through feedback, coaching, and scheduled 1-on-1's.
- Conduct performance reviews and maintain employee records pertaining to performance, training, and attendance.
- Implement disciplinary action as needed.
- Service Desk staff are remote full-time.
Converge Technology Solutions offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.