As a trusted partner, Converge Technology Solutions is helping our client identify, screen and secure a full-time, permanent Senior Active Directory / Azure Engineer to join their team. This is a direct-hire/W2 position and 100% remote within the state of Florida.
- Directing, tracking, and oversight of day-to-day operations within their teams.
- Promptly respond and resolve inquiries and escalations. Ensure systemic issues are identified and remedial actions are taken to prevent future occurrences.
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure Architecture, Operations, Project Management, and Application teams to properly forecast future demand and drive the appropriate actions to fulfill these needs.
- Drive a service-oriented culture across all activities
- Provide support and oversight as necessary for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity activities for their team.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of Knowledge Artifacts for their team, such as documentation, technical standards, operational procedures, workarounds, and technical drawings
- Ensures adherence to enterprise IT policies and procedures
- Oversight of escalations related to incident management and service requests
- Problem management and root cause analysis
- Planning & execution of change management activities
- Support and encourage the professional and technical development of the Junior Engineer members. Provide active guidance to assist in achieving their goals. Offer a fresh perspective and independent point of view, while guiding a process that fosters growth and educational development of the Junior Engineer members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, IT or related field or equivalent military experience
- MCSE or MCITP a plus
- 6+ years’ experience in Active Directory and Azure
Relevant technology experience includes:
- Active Directory, Azure
- Managing cloud workloads on Microsoft’s data platforms including Azure
- Designing, delivering, and supporting large scale and highly available data platforms including clustering, replication, log shipping, and mirroring
- Performance monitoring, tuning, reporting, and troubleshooting techniques
Converge Technology Solutions offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.