As a trusted partner, Converge Technology Solutions is helping our client identify, screen and secure a ServiceNow Application Administrator to join their team as a consultant for 3-6 months, upon which you’ll be hired full-time by the client. This is primarily a hybrid position with 2-3 days of onsite work in Jacksonville, Florida. All candidates must be local to Jacksonville or willing to relocate to the Jacksonville, Florida area.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of a ServiceNow (PPM) system, along with other systems in the Corporate Systems space.
- Perform day to day support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow ITBM (including Project, Demand and Resource Management) platform and the suite of company applications.
- Work closely with the ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Develop, configure, and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow (PPM).
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Perform installation and testing of ServiceNow (PPM) updates and new releases.
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation.
- Create ad-hoc reports, metrics, and dashboards (including performance analytics).
- Consults with other IT groups, provides business system knowledge and expertise as required.
- 1+ year ServiceNow administration experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification preferred
- Experience working with PPM in ServiceNow
- Demonstrated knowledge of ServiceNow administration and upgrade activities
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, draw conclusions and devise solutions to problems
- Comfortable creating reports
- Strong oral and written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and as member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
Converge Technology Solutions offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Converge Technology Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.